Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Mascot

What is it with me and mascots? I attract them like moths to a flame.


Me and "Crackers" from the Portland Pirates


Me and Rover on any given Sunday at The Rock Church (well granted, I am married to Rover).

It's been a busy month and we're only 6 days in. On Friday and Saturday we took the teens to WOL Superbowl. It's an extreme fun, ALL night long event put on by Word of Life out of Scroon Lake, NY. Four of "our" kids came to Christ on Friday. God is really moving in our youth group and through Andy and I. We're just holding on for dear life.

For pics from WOL Superbowl click here....well, the big ones are here.

These overnight things are killing me though. We've had two almost back to back and the bags under my eyes are proof. Bedtime has been moved from 11pm to 9pm effective immediately.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 11/06/2007 02:10:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Rob Singleton said...

Great post and blog! How did you do that rotating picture heading thing?

Just curious… I wonder if you ever have the same frustration as I do? As a pastor of a large church, I have close to 1,000 readers a day on my blog, but still have a very low authority on Technorati. I’ve learned that this is because I don’t have enough links to my site.

Why does this matter? Because I want to start reaching out to people beyond just the church, and to do that I need to get this blog up higher on the search engines.

I was wondering if you would be willing to put in a link exchange with me at www.robsingleton.net. If so, please send me an email to robtherev@gmail.com showing me where you’ve linked it and I will do the same.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Pastor Rob Singleton

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

You are MARRIED to Rover? Well, this is news. Do the kids know??? :) (You'd be a celebrity, if they did...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home