Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


First Snow

It's snowing. I have a mix of excitement and despair. I really don't like the inconvenience of it, but it is pretty coming down. I do suppose it's time to put these away in exchange for something more sensible. Hmph.

In honor of the white stuff I've decided to torture the dog with a little photo opt.

I call this line "The Reluctant Reindeer"

"Ok, it's on. Can I have my bone now?"

"Woman! Bone. Now"

"Ohh.. I can taste it"

"White flag. I surrender. Get it off of me."

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 11/20/2007 11:02:00 AM,

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Linda said...

OMG. I love the Molly pics. Everytime I see some, I miss Zoe so much more.
I had my crocs on when we came home from NC to 4 in. of snow. YUCK. :-)

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Amanda Wheeler said...

4 inches, yuck! I'm whinning about flurries. Its suppose to be 50 degress tomorrow (fingers crossed).

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Molly is such a cutie! Isn't it fun to dress our furbaby's up? I just read your comment about your FIL moving to Ocala, I hope he likes it. Have a Blessed Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home