Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Attitude in Progress

I went to get some Lysol under the sink so I could mop the floor this afternoon and I was rewarded with a wet sock. We have a leak in one of the pipes. My initial reaction? Call the plumber immediately if not sooner (Anxious!)

Andy looks at it and declares it's a small leak and he can fix it. He will admit he's not the handiest when it comes to fixing things around the house. Sure he can drill things tighter or paint, but plumbing and electrical are a little bit above his skill level.

I should have been more positive, but I wasn't. I rolled my eyes and suggested for the second time we call the plumber.

The power of influence. I didn't even let him try.

Luckily I was reminded of this verse:

An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up (Proverbs 12:25).

We didn't call the plumber. Andy is going to Home Depot tomorrow. And I, I will learn to trust and not be anxious.

Lesson learned. Again.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 12/09/2007 06:36:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home