Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


It's almost here!

Christmas is almost here, and I feel a little melancholy about the whole thing. We're not going home to New York like last year. Not going to get to see any of my side of the family at all. We were suppose to go last weekend, but a big storm prevented that from happening. I’m going to miss laughing with my sisters, cooking with my Mom, relaxing around the house, and going to Candlelight services with my Dad.

This year we are serving on Christmas Eve. I go into work at noon and work until church ends at 8pm. I’m excited but also a little sad to break the tradition.

Presents are almost all wrapped (except the ones Andy bought for me..), bread is baking in the oven, and a To Do list is on the table for Andy while I’m at work.

His Mom arrives tomorrow night and his Dad & Step-mom Christmas morning. It should be interesting. I’m being a bit daring this year and making roast beef for Christmas dinner. It’s sounds easy…but I’ve never made it before. No time like the present!

Have a Merry Christmas!

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 12/23/2007 06:58:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roast beef is easy- the key is to not let it dry out, but cook on a low heat for a very long time! I love putting a frozen roast in the crockpot on low the night before, then by lunch time it's deliciously done. I can relate, too, to changed holiday plans. If you've read my blog you know what I mean. Enjoy it as much as you can! Angela

 

Post a Comment

<< Home