Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Craftastic

Construction of a manger for our Christmas Eve services echoed all afternoon at work yesterday. I was happy with the plans I had made two days earlier to leave early. Bang, Bang, Bang was getting old.

I picked up Jordan and Theresa at three. We headed into Portland to support a couple from our church that was participating in an alternative craft fair (of sorts) at SPACE. Not really my style, but it was fun to look at the crafts and artwork.

As soon as I got off the highway I was reminded of just what a country girl I really am. We got lost. That’s to be expected…..a Wheeler was driving (me). We always get lost. After we finally found SPACE and more importantly we found a parking space we realized we were about 30 minutes early. What to do, what to do. Starbucks was the answer. It was nice, familiar and warm. I love that place.

The craft fair was crowded. I was happy for my friends – their booth seemed to be really popular, but it was hard to get around and look at everything. Needless to stay we didn’t stay very long.

On our way back to the car we did some window shopping, admired “artwork” at The Maine College of Art and even checked out a pottery gallery.

Here are a few pictures from our afternoon:


Looking down Congress Street

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 12/13/2007 09:02:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home