Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Tagged

I've been tagged.

Seven random things about me.

1. I never leave the house with my hair in a ponytail, but the second I get home I put it up.

2. I could spend hours and hours day dreaming. In fact, I usually fall asleep that way.

3. I love to buy socks, but I rarely wear them. I love to go barefoot.

4. I'm allergic to all fish and seafood. This has become more and more of a problem living in Maine b/c I have to make sure food it not prepared on the same surface every time we go out to eat.

5. I always drive at least 5 miles below the speed limit.

6. When Andy was in London last week, and we had a snow day on Monday I stayed in my pajamas the entire day and watched Anne (they played all three movies on the disney channel).

7. I've been watching more and more football as the years go on (and the Patriots keep winning). I'm actually starting to like it. Don't tell Andy that though.

I'm going to tag: Kelly, Linda, Angela and Katie.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 1/20/2008 02:58:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home