Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


So sick of Mashed Potatoes

I'm here. Mostly alive.

I got my wisdom teeth out on Monday. It was unpleasant as expected, but not as unpleasant as the dry socket I developed. Ouch.

I've been eating mashed potatoes and yogurt for 5 days now. I'd really like a steak.

More soon............including some great pictures of myself as a chipmunk.

I know your all waiting with baited breath.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 1/11/2008 08:58:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Oh Amanda, I feel your pain. I went through this last year. The only difference is that I didn't get the dreaded dry socket. I hope you feel better soon. Take Care.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Oh you poor dear. Hope you are feeling better now. I am looking forward to the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home