Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


I love Beth

Moore and I love this devotional.

It was a gift from Andy this past Christmas.

Excerpt from today:
There will be times of security for you-a storehouse of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge. -Isaiah 33:6

Obedient lives flow from obedient days, and victorious lives flow from victorious days. Likewise, constructive lives flow from constructive days, built on the sure foundation of Jesus Christ.

When was the last time you felt everything in your life was quaking except your stability in Christ? I love the thought of God's being our stability, don't you? Words to a familiar hymn ring in my soul: "On Christ the Solid Rock, I stand / All other ground is sinking sand." God's benefits include the daily treasures of His strength and a sure foundation.

Well I feel encouraged. Great was to start the day!

I'm doing more glorious puddering today. Cleaning this and that, scrapbooking, organizing stuff, making bread, laundry, etc.

We have a quiet weekend ahead too. Things have started to calm down from the holidays and I'm so glad! All of our decorations are down and have been packed neatly (by me) and put up in the attic for next year. We don't have youth group tonight either. We took a little break over the holidays to regroup and start planning the next six months. We are going to be busy!

Have a great weekend!

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 1/04/2008 12:50:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

Hey! What a coincidence! I heart Beth too. And, we were just talking about doing Breaking Free last night. Interested?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Amanda Wheeler said...

I am! I haven't really made class consistently (sorry!), but I am doing the homework - i'm on week 6 :)

Breaking Free is so good! When, Where?

..and Balderdash? When is good for you? Next week?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home