Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Before and After

Andy and I have had almost 5 days off. In that time we have managed to clean the entire house, watch tons of movie (National Treasure: Book of Secrets and Nanny Diaries to name a few), and complete a "construction" project.

I got new scrapbooking storage shelves for Christmas and we (read: I) decided I wanted to stack them and get a desk top so I could have more room to work. It came out so much better than I imagined and was totally worth the 4 hours of sweat, tears and trips to Home Depot it took to put it together...

Scrapbooking room before:

Crowded!

No room to work!



After.................much improved!

Everything has a place

Paper sorted by color

Page I'm working on

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 1/01/2008 01:15:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Linda said...

WOW, the "new look" is very impressive. Great job!

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful transformation. You never did get back to me about my idea of doing some scrapbooking for me. What do you think? Angela H.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home