Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Tired

I tossed and turned all night last night and in turn am so tired today. I hate nights like that. I chalk the insomnia up to a few different things: sleeping in on Sunday morning, new pillows, and exercising too close to bedtime.

After our teen bible study class got over yesterday afternoon Andy took a right instead of a left out of the driveway of Freaky Bean. He was on a mission to get new pillows. To me, a pillow is a pillow. I really don't care that much because I can fall asleep anywhere and anytime. Synthetic, feather, it really doesn't matter to me. Andy however is a pillow connoisseur. We spent more time than I'd like to admit in Macy's feeling, testing, smelling and groping pillows. "This one is too firm, this one is too long, Eww this one feels lumpy"... and so on and so on and so on, until finally the perfect pillow had been found. Unfortunately the perfect pillow came at a price. More than I spend on our electric bill every month. The feathers were hand selected from the elitist of geese in Switzerland however. Surely that made it worth the extra $$$. I did finally cave after we found out it was on sale. Well not technically on sale, but buy one get one free.

I posted my weekly menu at Down Home Dieting. I need appetizer ideas for a potluck. Anyone?

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 3/03/2008 01:11:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

WW had a recipe that I can't find anywhere (maybe it's online?) now but it was for a crostini. (Or bruschetta, whatever you want to call it.) It was fresh tomatoes, basil, balsamic vinegar and some other stuff that I can't recall. DELICIOUS!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Amanda Wheeler said...

hmm... I'll look for it online!
It sounds yummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home