Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Did He Eat it?

I've talked about this before, but since I've started eating healthier (dieting) Andy has had to make a few adjustments. He's been mostly supportive, but he still tends to be a bit disagreeable during dinner time. His idea of dinner is red meat or fried poultry, bread and potatoes. Sounds great, but it's not exactly figure friendly.

I've started posting over at Down Home Dieting as a way to keep track of my daily nutritionals and to share recipes with other weight watchers. Head on over to read: Did He Eat It?

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 2/26/2008 09:44:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Well, that sounds absolutely delicious to me but I can assure you my DH would not eat it. Even with meat and potatoes he is starving by 8 (we do not eat until 6:30)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home