Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


6 Weird things about me...

I've been tagged.

  1. I hate wearing socks. I can barely make it through the day with them on. If you open my purse...you'll find a pair from last week. My toes are smoking... In conjunction - I cannot get to sleep if my feet are "in" the covers.
  2. My feet have to be "out" of the covers in order for me to fall asleep, but when I make the bed I always military fold the sheets...tuck, fold, tuck, tuck. Hmm...
  3. I really don't like hot coffee. Ice coffee however is my beloved.
  4. I constantly look up people from High School because I want to see what they are doing, who they married, etc.
  5. I check for a package on the porch every single day even though I never order anything online.
  6. I love the smell of tennis balls.

I tag: Kelly, Jackie and Tulipgirl

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 2/20/2007 02:07:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

Do you just want to know six wierd things about me? (only six?) :)

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger TulipGirl said...

Thanks for tagging me!

1. I was the Easter Bunny at the mall. When I was preggers with #1.

2. I get antsy when we don't move. We've lived here nearly two years and it's the longest in one place since. . . I dunno. . .

3. I hate talking on the phone. I made weekly appointments to call my best girlfriend every Monday. But once we start talking I keep going and going and going. . .

4. I can still express a little breastmilk, even though my youngest has been weaned over 3 years. (TMI?)

5. I love reading but haven't finished a book in months.

6. I hate wearing socks, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home