Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Cupcake.....you'll always be on my mind...

I had the girls (and Elliot) over to make cupcakes today at church. We are kicking off spring a little early this Sunday at church with our flower power cupcakes...how darling.

Here are a few pictures of our culinary masterpieces:



Start with this....then

Add these...

And you get this! How cute!

Speaking of cute....Little Elliot managed this baking project from his chair. He is unavailable for comment at this time.

MORE HERE!

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 2/23/2007 05:30:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Wow; that is a lot of cupcakes!
Cupcakes are adorable.....a rival for Elliot.(I think maybe Elliot wins)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

Thank you, Linda. I have to agree. (of course, I'm not at all biased!) Amanda, Thursday looks good. I'll call when I get a minute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home