Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Just say no to the burrito

Ok, I'm officially sick of Mexican food. For the last two months (maybe longer?) I've been obsessed with all things spicy (tacos, enchiladas, burritos...you get the drift). I made shredded pork last night in the crock pot so I could make enchilada's for tonight's dinner. The meal turned out wonderful but Andy and I both agreed we are on a mandatory 1 month detox from Mexican food. He made that decision after the dog started to bark in Spanish. Woof senor.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 4/03/2007 06:01:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Linda said...

:-)
We had 3 bassets at one time and only Casey barked all the time. Zoe and Katie didn't.

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! My post from last night did not publish... :( Well, I basically said "NO!!!!!!!!" How can one be sick of Mexican food? I could eat it or pasta every meal of every day.

What did you think of Idol? I am still sad Chris Sligh went home.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Amanda Wheeler said...

Yes that was horrible. Chris is so much better than Sangia or Haylie.

What did you think of Paula's outfit? Piratie..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home