Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Rage Against the Machine

::From 1-3pm today I fought with the printer at work. I had to print 75 envelopes and it took me two hours. First their was smudging, then and most annoyingly... paper jam after paper jam. Finally right before I was about to start swinging it started working. I was actually disappointed...I had visions of taking the printer to an abandoned field and beating it with a baseball bat like Michael Bolton in Office Space the movie. Now that would be satisfaction.

::The vacationers have arrived in Maine. I feel it in my commute and in my temples. Green means go Canadians!

::Primetime TV has gotten so bad we have been forced to watch the National Spelling Bee. It is in HD this year, so at least Andy is happy.

::I love this salad from Panera. Yum, Yum, Yum!

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 5/31/2007 07:25:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Marilyn Smith said...

Planetary of thanks for sharing this informative post and also very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
How to Buy the Best Outdoor Gear on a Budget

 

Post a Comment

<< Home