Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Nice day for a BBQ.

Andy and I barbecued again tonight as promised. It was the perfect temperature to eat outside too, so we took advantage of it. I have an irrational fee of bees (I'm allergic) so we don't eat outside as much as Andy would like. Today though, was one of 5 days out of the whole year where the bugs aren't out yet, but it's still warm enough to enjoy the outdoors. Molly was rather obnoxious though. She whined, then looked pathetic and then finally gave up.

Does anyone have one of these? I wonder if they work. Might be worth the investment. I found them on one of my favorite websites: www.killbugsdead.com

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I am SO excited about tonight's finale of this. I know, I know pathetic. I haven't watched many other seasons, but I got sucked into this one while I was home for days with pneumonia. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.


posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 5/21/2007 05:37:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got sucked into this season too :) so dont feel bad. How do you feel about his ultimate choice? personally I was very very happy, I thought she was the most honest and real person on the show.
Ok, just had to gossip a bit :)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Linda said...

You live in a log home? Oh, I would love that. I always wanted a log home and have a basset. Never had a log home but have had 4 bassets over the last 9 years. Unfortunately, now that Zoe is gone, I have neither......and you have both????!!!!!!!!!!
Well, Molly finally gave up..... Zoe whined till you shared, Casey would have just helped herself!
:-)

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

Oh come on, how can you say no to that face? ;) (We ate outside yesterday too!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home