Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


This and That

These are my two favorite shows on TV right now, well and this one, but i'm sick of talking about that one (except for saying I want Phil back!).

1. Little People, Big World
2. Jon and Kate plus 8

You should check them out, both families are Christian families trying to raise their kids.

Also, a few new pics on flickr

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 5/03/2007 09:54:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an idea- I'll just send all my pictures to you and you can scrapbook them for me! Not only would things get accomplished, they'd be done beautifully!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Linda said...

We have seen them both. Wm. really likes Jon and Kate Plus 8.
You definitely are one crafty lady. The scrapbook pics are fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home