Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Boiling

I'm really sick. I've gone through two boxes of tissues in less than 15 hours and cannot break this 102 degree temperature. I went to bed last night from 4:00-6:30pm, and then 9:00pm-9:40am. My prayer last night was just for the use of one nostril... just one!

When I came down the stairs this morning. This is what I found:

Apparently someone was a little mad I stayed in bed this morning.

Maybe she feels guilt on the inside.

Well- i'm off to bed.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 4/11/2007 09:14:00 AM,

4 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your sick!!! I just got over it myself not to long ago, and it took 3 weeks for the symptons to completely go away! :( my doctor told me lots of rest LOTS AND LOTS of fluid (cause if its the same thing I had the fever will be nasty) and that it would work itself out in time. The stuffy nose didnt last long for me that went away in a day or two, but then I was coughing ALOT! well, I'll keep you in my thoughts I know how nasty this bug can be :(

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Sorry you are not feeling well, hope you feel better soon. Matty and I both seem to have it, which makes for a very long day. He just left and I am off to bed now.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

I'm sitting here with the ElBO and we both hope you're feeling better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home