Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


What a difference a day makes!

We got 16" of new snow last night. Heavy, wet snow. Buttercream frosting snow. Up until then we only had a tiny patch left in the backyard. Frankly I've had enough of winter. Andy I drove to work this morning on very icy, snow covered roads. I dropped Andy off, and then eventually drove back home. No one plowed out the driveway at work and I couldn't park on the street because of the parking ban, which a friendly cop reminded me of as soon as I parked and contemplated what I should do.

Molly was more than happy of my early return. We had fun in the snow today. Check out the video. She's 14" "tall", so the 16" + drifts were quite high for her to travel through.



Somebody does not want to come inside (although 5 minutes later has found her fast asleep on the couch. Whew, what a workout).

MORE HERE!

Labels:

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 4/05/2007 12:57:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! Was it you that was asking me about the government grants website? well anyway, here it is... Grants I'm headed back to Cali this weekend, gotta get warm! :)

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous brietta said...

Ugh... 16"?!?! We got a dusting first thing this morning, but it was gone by about 10am. I really don't mind snow and wouldn't even care if it snowed next week, but for Easter I sure do like to have SPRING. :) I shouldn't complain too much, though; even if it HAS been cold here, at least it looks like spring when I'm sitting inside my warm house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home