Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


What a difference a day makes!

We got 16" of new snow last night. Heavy, wet snow. Buttercream frosting snow. Up until then we only had a tiny patch left in the backyard. Frankly I've had enough of winter. Andy I drove to work this morning on very icy, snow covered roads. I dropped Andy off, and then eventually drove back home. No one plowed out the driveway at work and I couldn't park on the street because of the parking ban, which a friendly cop reminded me of as soon as I parked and contemplated what I should do.

Molly was more than happy of my early return. We had fun in the snow today. Check out the video. She's 14" "tall", so the 16" + drifts were quite high for her to travel through.



Somebody does not want to come inside (although 5 minutes later has found her fast asleep on the couch. Whew, what a workout).

MORE HERE!

Labels:

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 4/05/2007 12:57:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh... 16"?!?! We got a dusting first thing this morning, but it was gone by about 10am. I really don't mind snow and wouldn't even care if it snowed next week, but for Easter I sure do like to have SPRING. :) I shouldn't complain too much, though; even if it HAS been cold here, at least it looks like spring when I'm sitting inside my warm house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home