Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Back in the day

No one liked the dress (below) that I picked out. So we're back to square one, sigh. It's going to be a long summer!

Last night I was sifting through pictures and found this one on the left. It's one of my all time favorites. Katie is on the left, then Jasper and Erin. We had so much fun together when we were kids. What's really amazing to me, is that this picture was only taken 10 years ago. So much has changed since then!

Sunday after church I'm leading a scrapbooking class. I am so unprepared. Being sick for almost two weeks has put me very behind in everything. I'm still catching up on laundry and phone calls, and now I'm trying to put together this class.

It's been so warm the last few days that today feels cold and it's 60 degrees out!

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 4/25/2007 07:36:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home