Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Nudity, Cows and Blake.

My left ring finger is noticeably naked (can I say that?) these days. Last weekend when we were down in Massachusetts we stopped in at Descenza’s our jewelry store. Several months ago, while eating Chinese food, I looked down and my rings and noticed that my engagement ring had a split straight down the back. I took it off and found that it went all the way through. Andy nearly choked on his General Gau when I showed him what I discovered. Seconds later I had Descenza’s on the phone asking how this could have happened. They said I could have stuck my hand in cleaning solution and the sauter could have just worn off. They were very nonchalant about the whole thing; meanwhile I had my head between my knees to keep air in my lungs.

I don’t know if I’ll ever know why they broke, but I do know that it takes 7 whole days to fix them. That seams unreasonably long, doesn it? So now Andy and I have to make the 2 hour trip back down to Boston this weekend. Sigh.


This stuff is great. I've never bought it before because it's $4.95 a box (yikes!), but this week they are on sale 5 for $10 or $2/box. I am now addicted.


I was disapointed with Blake last night on American Idol. I was really rooting for him, but I think he's toast tonight. So now I'm hoping that Jordan can pull it off. When she's on her game she's amazing!


Great book. I don't want to be a Martha.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 5/09/2007 05:39:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I must disagree with you about Jordin. I'm hoping either she or LaKisha get voted off tonight, since I think they are the weakest of the 4. (Jordin's voice sounds harsh and slightly off-pitch more often than not, and that's tough for me to take.)

To be honest, I'm not very impressed with any of the contestants this year, though I do think Melinda is pretty amazing in that she can "handle" any style or genre they seem to throw at her. I think the final 4 last year was much better, don't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home