Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Typical Tuesday

I've been really bothered by allergies this year. Almost everyday I wake up stuffed up with a headache right between the eyes. I started Claritin this morning, so hopefully it will kick in soon! If not, I may have to go cut down all the trees in Maine. Which would take a while.

Because we weren't feeling well (Andy has allergies too) we skipped a meeting last night at church. We got so much done at home though! I finally unpacked from our Boston trip, did laundry, dishes and even managed to relax for a few hours. It was nice to chill out for a bit.

I also ordered this outfit for my Mom for Mothers Day. I looked all over the web for interesting ideas on what to get her, but ultimately I went practical. She is practical, so it works out. This site is cool though if your stumped. I especially like this idea. Pricey? Yes. But so cute!

Speaking of Mothers - this woman deserves a trophey! 17! WOW.

It's suppose to get up to 80 degrees today!

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 5/08/2007 08:22:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the allergies. My head is so stuffy! Hopefully it will pass soon.

Love the Mother's Day ideas! That artwork is too cute.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Everyone I have talked to lately is having allergy problems. Fortunately for me, my appt. with the ENT is tomorrow morning.
As for Kindergarten starting in July, yes, they go all year round and the new class starts while the second is on vacation for the summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home