Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Burr.

It's a cold, wet day. I'm freezing and I have a headache. I always get one when it rains. Spring is not a good time for me.
My Father turns the big -5o- today. Happy Birthday Dad! (He reads my blog, he just can't figure out how to post, although I have showed him several times. He can only find my site, because I bookmarked it for him- :)

Andy and I are heading up to Bangor next week to spend some time with Andy's Dad and Stepmom Cathy. Then we're all heading up to Acadia National Park - our favorite place on earth. Andy and I hope to squeeze in a nice dinner that weekend to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. Time flies. I can't beleive we're going to be starting our 5th year of marriage.

Speaking of marriage - since BOTH of my sisters are getting married within months of each other, I'm buying them both this book. It's so good.


posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 5/15/2007 10:20:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home