Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day roses at church. I rolled and tied them this morning. Didn't they turn out nice? I love pink.
Andy and his mom in front of DiMillos. We took her there to celebrate the day. It's a big docked yacht that doubles as a resturant. We had a great view of the ocean from the top deck.
Andy's favorite - Lobster club.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 5/13/2007 02:48:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Roses are gorgeous. Lobster club looks delicious.
How did your mother like her outfit? Did you get your rings back?

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Amanda Wheeler said...

Unfor. the outfit didn't get there in time. It's suppose to arrive today though! Yes! My rings are back, hurray! We drove down to Boston on Saturday to pick them up. You wouldn't even believe the traffic.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

Love the roses! We only had time to stay for class at my parent's church before our flight home so I missed any sort of Mother's Day recognition. :( I spent my first Mother's Day on a plane with a VERY tired 4 month old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home