Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Dress shopping

My little sister is getting married. Not that one. This one. In August of next year. Like her older sister (ahem) she too has been blessed with a type A personality. Therefore wedding plans are going full speed ahead. I'm hanging on for dear life.

The preliminary dresses: Vote for your favorite.



Choice #1



Choice #2


Choice #3


Choice #2 with possible bridesmaids dresses



posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 7/16/2007 12:11:00 PM,

8 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

Two and three are the most flattering. I'm leaning toward three but two is close behind. What about you? Which is your sister's favorite?

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Amanda Wheeler said...

I'm not in love with the scrunchie bottom bits... but I like #2. #3 is my favorite though.

Erin hasn't decided on anything.

I can't believe how expensive wedding dresses have gotten! #1 & #2 are both over 1 grand. yikes.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the other Kelly. . . three i think is the most flatering of the bunch with #2 close behind. . . I have to say that in my opinion (and form experience as a bridesmaid in navy) if any of her maids are above a size 2 navy can be VERY unflattering :< so be sure to offer you opinion and dont get stuck looking like a truck like i did :)

and congrats to your sister how exciting :)

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wedding dresses are so much fun!

I think #3 is the most flattering, by far. The fabric of #2 is a bit too shiny and I don't think #1 or #2 follow her body lines as nicely. And I agree with you: I don't really like the scrunchie bottom thing on #2.

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like #2...

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

All the dresses are beautiful, but I love simple wedding dresses. So I vote for #3.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are of like minds. I like # 3 the most, with # 2 following. I'm not sure about the "scrunchy bottom bits" either. I think # 3 is the prettiest and most flattering to the bride.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

It could be the angle but #3 makes her look perfect! I also think those clean lines (vs. scrunchy) make it the one least likely to make her look "dated".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home