Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Unorganized thoughts....

- I made strawberry shortcake last night. I used this recipe - it was low-cal and delicious. (I omitted the butter, used Healthy Start Bisquick and Fat Free cool whip).

- Andy's parents are coming tonight. They are flying out to VA early tomorrow morning to see Elizabeth get dedicated.

- My mother's 50th birthday party is on Sunday, and I'm still not done with her scrapbook. Panic is starting to set in.

- My little sister Katie is moving down to Georgia with her husband on Saturday. I haven't wrapped my brain around that one yet - I still think of her as 14 years old.

- Andy may have to fly to London in August. I'm a little unsettled about that considering the news of late.

- I've been watching old Kate & Allie reruns on WE this week. Anyone remember that show? I remember when that show was considered "liberal".

- This is my new favorite lean cuisine. Yum!

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 7/03/2007 10:55:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home