Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Conversations

While trying to figure out how to assemble a TV mount.....

Me: Do you want help with that?

Andy: (various snorting sounds)

Me: I think that black thingy goes on the outside

Andy: NO! It goes on the INSIDE. I know because I took it apart.

Me: Silly me. Ok, I'll leave you alone now. Call if you need help.

Andy: (under his breath) ya... I call if I need help (sigh), (sigh), (eye roll)

30 minutes pass and from downstairs I hear thump, thump, "AHHHHHH", "I DON'T GET IT", "THIS THING IS A PIECE OF JUNK!" I go back upstairs.

Me: Can I look at it?

Andy: No, it's broken so your not going to be able to fix it.

Amanda: Just let me see it.

Andy: FINE! (Andy exits the room and runs up and down the hallway screaming and pulling his hair out)

Amanda: (locates directions). Two minutes later....Voila. Fixed.

Andy: Just. Kill. Me.

Oh...and by the way - the black thingy DID go on the outside.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 6/21/2007 07:34:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so typical of what happens when my boyfriend trys to hook something up or put it together for me. . . :) Liek when we hooked up the tv and surround sytem he got me for christmas. . . he played with it for an hour, I looked at the directions and had it all up and running in about 15 minutes :)

lol. . . guys are too funny sometimes:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home