Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


What's for dinner?

This is going around the web and I think it's fun! I've seen it here and here and other places I can't remember now. So here is mine:


(Click for a more detailed description)


I also did this, this and this. Join the bandwagon! It's great motivation to clean our your refrigerator!

Labels: ,

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 6/11/2007 11:29:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely get me your friends' names and contact info! It's really fun to find lots of East Coast connections already waiting for us out there!

And we're moving right to Menlo Park. 5 blocks from Ryan's work! How totally awesome!

Thanks so much for offering to connect us. The internet world is so cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home