Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


This and That

::My Husband has joined the blogging world. Hurray!


::We have decided to participate in Woofstock '07 this year. It's a walk to help support the New England Basset Hound rescue. Owners dress up their bassets in funny outfits and are sponsored to walk in the "race". Sounds like fun to me!

:: I'm getting this and this for my Dad for Fathers Day. I hope he likes them!

::My e-mail is not working at work. People keep calling me because "I haven't responded yet". What a nightmare.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 6/06/2007 06:25:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

Hey, I e-mailed you a few days ago - why haven't you responded? HA! Just kidding. :) We checked out Andy's site - great job! See you Saturday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home