Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Hello again

It's been a while.

Visits and schedules have consumed most of our time as of late. A few minutes ago we waved goodbye to my parents. They spent the week with us here in Maine. It was perfect. We hit the outlet malls hard on Wednesday, spent hours at the beach, relaxed and ate more lobster than anyone should (well...they did, I'm allergic). I'd love to write more, but a nap is calling. I got a bad sunburn this week and sleep has been quite challenging. In any case, here are a few pictures from our week:


posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 8/11/2007 08:58:00 AM,

3 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Looks like a great time. sorry about the sun burn. Lobsters are making my mouth water.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so it goes without saying that you look like your Mom!!! Glad you had a great time. Don't think I've ever tried lobster.

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos!! And I agree that you look just like your mom. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home