Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Snickerings

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What a summer! I don't how its possible that July is almost finished. Where does the time go?Andy and I had a packed weekend.

Friday we had youth group. We only had three kids show up so we made the snap decision to take them all mini-golfing. It was so much fun. We have great teens here at church.

Saturday, Andy went on the Men's Canoe Trip with church and I slept in. We both had a great time.

We also tried out the new 50's diner in town. Not.Good. If you've ever seen my hips you would know that I love comfort food, so I ordered the Mac n' cheese. Which for $5.99 I thought surely would be homemade. Not the case. I can make the blue box at home, thank you.

Sunday after church we had a lovely picnic at Portland Headlight and then took Molly to her favorite place on earth (besides grandma's) the dog park. We took a leisurely walk through the forest and Molly had fun splashing around in the pond.

Sunday evening we spent at our friend's the Odom's. They had a cookout with friends from church (bonus: no cooking dinner!). We had grilled hot dogs, s'mores, and fascinated ourselves with the chickens. Oh what fun!

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 7/23/2007 11:24:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home