Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Question???

I was at a youth leaders meeting yesterday, and we were talking about how to get teens to open up about their spiritual walk. I usually ask teens things like, "How's your walk?" or "How's your spiritual life?". Typically I get one word answers. Sometimes eyes roll.

One youth pastor who had the same problem suggested I say "Are you worshipping God like He deserves? No one should say yes for we all fall short, which would lead to great discussion. I can't wait to use it on Friday!

We should all ask ourselves that question though, shouldn't we? I printed it out and put it on my computer as a reminder.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In the mood for a good cry? Check out this video.
99 Balloons

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 3/05/2008 09:54:00 AM,

5 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - great to hear from you. As far as my dress goes, I was actually making one, but when it got to be 3 days before the wedding and it wasn't finished... Well, panic set in. I went to David's Bridal the day before the wedding and bought a dress and jacket, and had the dress bustled overnight. I like the dress, but it just doesn't have the sentimental value of something I worked on myself or, alternatively, spent days or weeks looking for.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

I am SOBBING!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Amanda Wheeler said...

I know, right?

I cried at work for like 10 minutes, Aric asked me if it was my TOM. Men are so sensitive.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Wow, I am sobbing too! How heartbreaking but at the same time so wonderful to see them rejoicing in his life!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

Ugh! I hate that question! No, it's not that TOM! I just have a soul! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home